- what you needto be successful online
- how I helpto market your success
- sample videoswhich style will help you most?
- Power Lessonsprofit from this marketing
it's your time to succeed online
To Be Successful Online, You Need To:
- Get Found! Without people knowing about you, it doesn’t matter how great your products or services are. You remember the old story about “build a better mousetrap and people will beat a path to your door”? It didn’t work then and it doesn’t work now. You need great marketing plus a great product or service… and you need to Get Found!
- Engage! Once people find you, they have to know that YOU are the person they want to work with. Let’s face it: there are MANY choices “out there,” and you need to be sure people know to work with you. Video is a terrific way to Engage with people – see what our video on this page did with you? So once you Get Found, you must Engage!
- Build Profitable, Automated Systems To Follow Up! Most people fall down on the follow up. You know how it is: you meet people, even get a stack of business cards of prime prospects, but then the cards collect dust and you don’t follow up. You MEAN to… but life gets in your way (or you hate that “selling part”) and you just don’t follow up. SO: you need to Build a Profitable, Automated System To Follow Up for you – and that’s what we do!
How Can Charlie Help YOU?
How Can Charlie Help YOU?
discover your success through the work I've done for others
One Size Doesn’t Fit All And One Marketing Solution Doesn’t Either…
That’s the difference between buying a “package” solution from someone or getting a real solution. So it’s time to discover what we can do to grow your business and increase your profits through online marketing.
What good is marketing online if you can’t Get Found in the midst of all the noise? 97% of consumers research their problems online before they even consider looking for a specific product or service. So you know that your ideal client, customer, or patient is going to use the web. If you are not immediately found with a dominant online presence that positions you as THE easily recognized expert solution to their problem: then you are simply invisible.
How do I know this works? Because I practice what I preach. Expert professionals from Dallas, TX to Las Cruces, NM to Minneapolis, MN to Toronto, Ontario to Washington, DC found and contacted me. I am easily found by my ideal clients because I have online presense through online video content about online video marketing.
Try this quick experiment: Go to your favorite search engine and search for YOUR name, and compare the results to a search of MY name. Do you like YOUR results or MY results better? (I’m here to show you how to get my results!)read more
telling your story is very personal and there are many ways to succeed
Here Are Just A Few Sample Videos I’ve Created That Can Work For You:
Attention Grabbers: Those designed to get people to stop what they’re doing and pay attention. These can be for a product or service, an upcoming event, a video series (as a pattern interrupt), and more
Do You Know? Short, to-the-point videos about an idea or a person. These show you how you can create many in a series with a templated style.
Interviews: This is the easiest way for our clients to get their information throughout the Internet: all they have to do is talk with me as I record it. It’s also a great way to write blog posts (by transcribing the interview) or even a book. Notice how relaxed most people are in these – and none of them is a professional guest… only a business person, professional, clergyman, and more.
Weekly Online TV Shows: This is easier for you to do than you might guess. Two of my weekly shows are listed here and I can show you how to create your own (and NOT work on them every week!).
Product Demonstrations: These don’t have to be as elaborate as what you find on QVC or in infomercials, but statistics show that people are 174% more likely to purchase a product when a video accompanies it and shows how it works.
Website Welcomes: Short, sweet, to-the-point videos that tell people what to do when they land on your website.
Profile/Mood Creators: When you need a piece about you and your background or want to set the mood for the type work you do, this is the perfect type video to create.
Testimonials: The BEST testimonial you can receive is a video testimonial from someone who strongly believes in you and what you do. But even if you only have a testimonial in writing, don’t let it get buried on your website. Text testimonials can be turned into short videos and the spread around the Internet to trumpet your successes!
Public Presentations: You should ALWAYS record your presentations (to Rotary, your local religious group, a Meetup). Even if it’s only audio, record it. When you capture video, you can display it on your website (and use parts of it to lead people to your whole presentation). If you just get audio, use a few photographs on your website and get people to download your audio.
Specialty: The types of videos are endless, so this category shows you a few more!read more